JADsoftware Inc. announces the availability of IEF Triage, a new product for its computer forensics solution, Internet Evidence Finder (IEF).
IEF recovers data and retrieve deleted files on computer hard drives and can search for evidence within a number of applications including: social networking, IM chats, webmail, browsers, and p2p artifacts.
“Investigators are faced with increasing amounts of digital data to analyze and frequently are dealing with large case backlogs,” said Adam Belsher, CEO of JADsoftware Inc. “With IEF Triage Edition we have provided the capability for quick “on-scene” searches, saving precious time and giving investigators immediate leads for further investigation.”
IEF Triage helps to quickly find digital evidence in the field
- Provides all the capabilities and power of IEF Standard Edition v5 and more
- 16GB USB dongle allows search results to be saved directly on the dongle
- The ability to recover immediate evidence in minutes with on-scene “quick search”
- Automatically checks for disk encryption including Truecrypt, PGP, Bitlocker encrypted disks, and Safeboot.
- Built-in live RAM capture capability without having to use 3rd party tools
For more information, visit www.jadsoftware.com.