The full agenda for DFI News' The Evidence Conference is now available. The Evidence Conference will be a comprehensive 2-day event held on October 1-2, 2012 at the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center located in the heart of Washington, DC.
The emphasis of the conference will be on information sharing, technology, accreditation and standards with tracks on Crime Scene Investigation, Digital and Mobile Device Forensics, and Forensic Laboratories.
Included in the program will be educational sessions, an exhibit hall, keynote presentation, facility tour, meals/breaks, networking opportunities, and technical trade presentations.
HURRY! Early Registration Discount Deadline Ends Soon. REGISTER NOW AND SAVE $100!
Forensic Labs and DNA:
• KEYNOTE PRESENTATION: “So You Want to Build a New Crime Lab…”
Dr. William T. Vosburgh, Director, DC Consolidated Forensic Laboratory
• Analysis of Challenging DNA Samples
Art Eisenberg, University of North Texas Health Science Center
• Face Recognition and Forensic Facial Comparison
Richard Vorder Bruegge, Federal Bureau of Investigation - FBI-OTD-DES
Digital and Mobile Device Forensics:
• The Cellphone and GPS Tool Classification System: A review of over 40 different cellphone forensic tools
Sam Brothers, U.S. Customs and Border Protection
• Challenges to Digital Forensic Evidence
Gary Kessler, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
• Predator or Prey?
Jim Christy, DC3
• “I’m totally objective and I hope they nail the scum!”
Elaine Pagliaro, Henry C. Lee Institute of Forensic Science
• Crime Scene 360
Tony Nguyen, Pomona Police Department
• A New Field Fuming Superglue Technique
John Olenik, (Past) Ohio Bureau of Criminal Identification and Investigation
Click Here to view the complete Conference Agenda.
For more information and to REGISTER TODAY: www.TheEvidenceConference.com.